Wednesday, January 6, 2016

How to Type in Symbols for Usernames, Profiles, Boards, Posts, etc.


Ever wondered how people found really neat symbols and used them for their social media profiles, posts, or anything that has to do with technology? I used to be one of those people who questioned that as well. When you think about it, it's really not that difficult and crazy hard. In fact, all you need to do is copy-paste from a website called Stardoll Some Symbols.

As you can see in this photo above, this is a screenshot from my Macbook showing the section where you can scroll down through all of the symbols found on this blog post. You don't necessarily need to scroll through the box. You can actually scroll down through the page to see the different categorized sections if you'd prefer. I just like scrolling down through the box because it's easier for me.

Next, highlight the symbol(s) you want to use. In the screenshot above me, I have highlighted the infinity symbol, but you can choose whichever one(s) you'd like. 
Now, copy-paste the symbol(s) you want to wherever you need to. And, voila! You've typed out a symbol!


No comments:

Post a Comment